Bike Rentals in Rehoboth Beach, Lewes Beach, and Dewey Beach Delaware
All Wheels Bike Shop has high-quality bikes available for rent for single riders, couples, families and all biking enthusiasts. Whether you’re a single rider or want to rent bikes for the entire family, All Wheels has you covered.
Bike Rental FAQ’s
What are our rates?
All of our current rates can be found on our Bike Rentals page. We offer different rates and options for all riders.
What types of bikes are available for rent?
We offer hybrids/comfort bikes(multi-speed), beach cruisers, road bikes, kids bikes and trailers for the little ones. Our bike rental fleet includes options for Trek, Univega, felt and Electra brand bikes.
What do our bike rentals include?
All of our rentals include a helmet, ride info, directions, area maps, and a lock.
Where are the best places to bike at the beach?
That all depends on what your goals are. Stop in and speak with any one of our representatives to get the inside story on the best places to ride while you’re in town.
Some great places to ride your bike in Rehoboth, Lewes or Dewey include The Rehoboth Beach boardwalk, Downtown Lewes (or on the canal), downtown Dewey, Cape Henelopen State Park.
Top biking excursions in Rehoboth, Lewes, Dewey, and the surrounding areas:
- Here are all of the Trails available in and around Lewes De
- If you’re feeling up for it, there is a trail from Lewes to Georgetown(not for the faint of heart)
- – This trail can be accessed via the Lewes Public Library parking lot. Check out the views you’ll experience while on the trail: Georgetown-Lewes trail photo gallery
- Breakwater Trail is a must when visiting the beaches
- – This trail is 5 miles and takes riders through the beautiful local forest and agricultural fields. The trail is predominately flat(as are most trails in the area) and suited for all riders.
- Gordons Pond links up with the Breakwater Trail
- – This trail is located in the Cape Henlopen State Park and can be accessed in the Lewes or Rehoboth parking areas. You’ll experience breathtaking views while riding along the 900-acre salt lagoon filled with local vegetation and wildlife.
- If you’re feeling adventurous you can always bike to the Cape May-Lewes Ferry and take your bike rental over to Cape May to explore the sites and attractions across the bay. There is much to see and do in Cape May including the Zoo
Stop in and ask about any of the options listed on our website. We’re happy to help you plan your next biking excursion and we look forward to speaking with you!
PS: Give us a call to learn more: 302 227 6807