Did you know that Rehoboth / Dewey Beach has a scooter club? If you didn’t, they are a not for profit organization that hosts several events a year. One of which includes a scooter parade for charity. In the scooter parade you will see a ton of different varieties of scooters. There are many popular brands of scooters in Dewey Beach but one scoot trumps them all. That’s right, the Honda Ruckus. If you were a true Dewey Beach Scooter fanatic, you would know the term “Ruck Rider”. The Honda Ruckus looks like it could survive a nuclear blast and still have enough mojo to fight the zombie apocalypse.
The Ruckus is great for many reasons:
- Sex appeal – 194lbs of sexy
- Great gas mileage – 114 mpg great!
- With a curb weight of 194 lbs, you can still cruise after all that boardwalk junk food
- 49cc liquid cooled engine is tuned for maximum efficiency and torque
- With a 1.3 gallon tank, you can go 148.2 miles without having to fill up! (seriously)
- Upgradable options
- We’ll get your Ruckus going 50 mph! Stop on in and ask us how!
Let our skilled staff upgrade or maintain your four stroke or two stroke scooters. Stop in today and see what we have to offer!